Hi All

On 30.03.2013 04:47, Nishant Sharma wrote:
On Mar 29, 2013 8:19 PM, "Martin Kos"

 > i thought if i do a /etc/init.d/voyage-sync sync that they should be
 > synced back to the CF card, and restored on next boot?

Add those directories in the file /etc/default/voyage-sync

thanks for your answers.

i know about the functionality of VOYAGE_SYNC_DIRS but somehow is was irritated by the symlinks that i have in the /var/lib directory. i suppose that comes from an old voyage version before the TMPFS solution. so i have to update my images :-)

how do you usually handle the files in /var/lib? e.g. i have the following directories that should be writable:
/var/lib/dhcp
/var/lib/misc
/var/lib/monit
/var/lib/logrotate
/var/lib/php5
is it safe to add each of them separately or is there a maximum of mounts on the TMPFS or any other constraint?

greets
 Martin