Hi,
        I am a relatively new user of Voyage MPD, having recently purchased a
Voyage MPD Starter Kit, and have never installed or upgraded to a new version
of Voyage.  I am fairly proficient using Linux.  I would like to upgrade to
voyage-mpd-0.9.1.  I see by Punky's recent response to Joline P.'s post of
"How to Upgrade Voyage Linux, that there is no official way to upgrade an
existing Voyage MPD installation.  My two questions are:

1. After running ./usr/local/sbin/voyage.update as described in the README
file, exactly what does the option, "2 - Update existing Voyage configuration"
do -- what is it for?

2. Is the closest "official" upgrade method to use the option, "1 - Create new
Voyage Linux disk"?

        Thank you for helping me out here.  Voyage MPD has been working like a
charm for me.

Bill W