 From: Kim-man 'Punky' TSE <punky...@punknix.com>
To: w...@vcnet.com
Cc: voyage-li...@voyage.hk
Sent: Sunday, September 8, 2013 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Voyage-linux] Upgrading to New Version of Voyage

On 9/9/2013 4:33 AM, Bill Wayson wrote:
> 1. After running ./usr/local/sbin/voyage.update as described in the README
> file, exactly what does the option, "2 - Update existing Voyage configuration"
> do -- what is it for?
>
> 2. Is the closest "official" upgrade method to use the option, "1 - Create new
> Voyage Linux disk"?
Don't use any both of above for upgrade, you will regret it.

--
Regards,
Kim-man "Punky" Tse

* Open Source Embedded Solutions and Systems
   - Voyage Linux (http://linux.voyage.hk)
   - Voyage MPD   (http://linux.voyage.hk/voyage-mpd)
   - Voyage MuBox (http://mubox.voyage.hk)
* Voyage Store   (http://store.voyage.hk)