Hello Steve
On 28-Feb-00, you wrote:
> Hi to all AGA users struggling with flickering and chip ram problems,
> I know it's been mentioned before on this list to use Fblit,(and I have
> used earlier versions with varying degrees of sucess in reducing flicker
> and chip ram usage) but I've just installed the latest version I
> downloaded a few days ago and what a difference! My chipram never drops
> below 1.2M now even with six or more windows open on Voyager.I run a 128
> col 720x564 overcan Dblpal Hires no flicker screen <snip>
You run a 128 col dblPAL screen? Every A1200 I have used, that was running
dblPAL did weird things when put in 128 colours... such as small small and
big gfx glitches.. trails on menu's being left, sometimes windows... etc..
and even made the machine very unstable.
____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"