On 05-Mar-00,* Paul Brazier*, of Planet Eros, wrote these Wise Words:
>> Too bad we did not have something that would make my old ECS
>> system look like an AGA machine.... : )))
>
> You can, a graphics card which is much better than AGA the best
> thing I ever fitted to my A2000
Uh, ... thanks, Paul... but I obviously knew that. :))
I meant some wonderful, imaginary program that just by
running it on, say, an old ECS 2000, would become the
wonder machine that ran everything in 15 million
colours at blistering speed...
I really did not expect a positive answer to my
tongue-in-cheek query.
Thanks anyway.
My point was I do not have the money to upgrade, nor
do a lot of people and it would be nice if programming
magic were a reality.
You are just lucky that you could afford to upgrade. I
have to scrounge the pennies to keep my ISP from
disconnecting me...
Gil
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Gil Knutson's Pride and Joy ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - OS3.5 - Sardis, BC, Canada
A3000/30/2+16 RAM+245 meg Maxtor+1.06 gig Seagate+ZIP Drive
MFCardIII+GVC 56k Speakerphone+Lexmark 4039 10R w/16meg
THOR2.5a, MUI3.8, MWB, Voyager3.xbeta AmIRC 2.0, AmFTP 1.65 (all reg)
~~~~~~~~~~~ The Amiga Shall Inherit the Earth ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everybody is talking about the weather but nobody does anything about it.
-- Mark Twain
____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"