Hi all.
I am new in VPP and I'm trying to use classify command to filter specific
traffic. I've followed [vpp-dev] Question: Classification with hex mask. At
first, I entered this command:
vpp# classify table mask l3 ip4 src dst proto
the result was:classify table: match count required
I've done some research around this error, but I couldn't find anything
helpful. So, I was wondering if there is a manual for this command? or can you
tell me what the problem is? I also tried to enter an integer number as match
and I got this error:exec error: Misc
thanks.

|   |
[vpp-dev] Question: Classification with hex mask
   |  |