Hi Ed,

how fast are your boxes? And how many cores? The BFD tests struggle to meet
the aggresive timings on slower boxes...

Thanks,
Klement

Quoting Ed Kern (ejk) (2017-05-23 20:43:55)
>    No problem.
>    If anyone is curious in rubbernecking the accident that is the current
>    test-all (at least for my build system)
>    adding a comment of
>    testall
>    SHOULD trigger and fire it off on my end.
>    make it all pass and you win a beer (or beverage of your choice)
>    Ed
>
>      On May 23, 2017, at 11:34 AM, Dave Wallace <[1]dwallac...@gmail.com>
>      wrote:
>      Ed,
>
>      Thanks for adding this to the shadow build system.  Real data on the
>      cost and effectiveness of this will be most useful.
>
>      -daw-
>      On 5/23/2017 1:30 PM, Ed Kern (ejk) wrote:
>
>  In the vpp-dev call a couple hours ago there was a discussion of running
> test-debug on a regular/default? basis.
>  As a trial I’ve added a new job to the shadow build system:
>
>  vpp-test-debug-master-ubuntu1604
>
>  Will do a make test-debug,  as part of verify set, as an ADDITIONAL job.
>

>  I gave a couple passes with test-all but can’t ever get a clean run with
> test-all (errors in test_bfd and test_ip6 ).
>  I don’t think this is unusual or unexpected.  Ill leave it to someone else
> to say that ‘all’ throwing failures is a good thing.
>  I’m happy to add another job for/with test-all if someone wants to actually
> debug those errors.
>
>  flames, comments,concerns welcome..
>
>  Ed
>
>  PS Please note/remember that all these tests are non-voting regardless of
> success or failure.
>
> References
>
>    Visible links
>    1. mailto:dwallac...@gmail.com
>    2. mailto:vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
  • [vpp-dev] sha... Ed Kern (ejk)
    • Re: [vpp... Dave Wallace
      • Re: ... Ed Kern (ejk)
        • ... Klement Sekera -X (ksekera - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
          • ... Ed Kern (ejk)
            • ... Klement Sekera -X (ksekera - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)
              • ... Ed Kern (ejk)
              • ... Ed Kern (ejk)
                • ... John Lo (loj)
                • ... Klement Sekera -X (ksekera - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco)