Hi,

I am trying the ACL functionality and I found a "strange" behaviour.

The steps I follow to use an ACL are:
* I create an ACL to deny SSH traffic between VMs (via the 'acl_add_replace'
function)
* Set that ACL to the interfaces involved (via the 'acl_interface_set_acl_list'
function)

After performing the above steps the traffic was correctly being blocked.

However, when I decided to enable the SSH traffic again, I simply deleted the
ACL (via the 'acl_del' function) with the consequence though that the traffic
was still being denied.

Is this behaviour correct?
If so what would be the right way to unset hence disable a given ACL from an
interface (or multiple)?

Thanks,
Marco