I printed 3 thread_index, and all 3 shows the same value:

1. vlib_frame_t's thread_index:
For each pending frame p:

vlib_pending_frame_t *p = nm->pending_frames + i;

I get the vlib_frame_t f:

vlib_frame_t *f = vlib_get_frame (vm, p->frame_index);

and I print f->thread_index

2. vlib_node_runtime_t's thread_indes:
For each pending frame p, I get its node runtime nr:

vlib_node_runtime_t *nr = vec_elt_at_index
(nm->nodes_by_type[VLIB_NODE_TYPE_INTERNAL], p->node_runtime_index);

and I print nr->thread_index

3. vlib_main_t's thread_index:
I print vm->thread_index