Hi Damjan,

I was trying to create 4k sub-interfaces for an interface and associate
each sub-interface with vrf and observed a limitation in VPP 17.07 that was
supporting only 874 VRFs and shared memory was unlinked for 875th VRF.

I felt this might be because of shortage of heap memory used in VPP and
might be solved with  increase of huge page memory.

Regards,
Balaji

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 7:10 PM, Damjan Marion (damarion) <damar...@cisco.com