Hi Damjan,

I am creating vrf's using "*set interface ip table <interface name> <table
ID/VRF ID>".*
*/dev/shm/vpe-api* shared memory is unlinked. I am able to see following
error message on vppctl console.

*exec error: Misc*

After this if i execute "show int" on vppctl, all VPP configuration i did
so far was lost and started with default configuration as per
/etc/vpp/startup.conf.

You mentioned that VPP heap is not using huge pages. In that case can I
increase heap memory with startup configuration "heapsize" parameter?

Regards,
Balaji

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 8:27 PM, Damjan Marion (damarion) <damar...@cisco.com