Hi All,

I am trying to cross-compile vpp. The make doesn't expose a way to pass the
--host parameter required to configure and build using cross compilation.

Initially, I did the following:

CC=x86_64-rumprun-netbsd-gcc make bootstrap, but I saw the following error

*If you meant to cross compile, use `--host'.*
*See `config.log' for more details*

As a work-around based on the config.log, I did this following

/src/configure (Stripped other output ) --build=x86_64-linux-gnu
--host=x86_64-rumprun-netbsd --target=x86_64-linux-gnu

However,  I saw the following error:
checking for vppapigen... no
configure: error: Externaly built vppapigen is needed when
cross-compiling...

Is there a way to cleanly cross-compile?

Nikhil