Hi Dave,

I added a file x86_64.mk in .../build-data/plaforms/ with the following
content:

x86_64_arch = x86_64
x86_64_os = rumprun-netbsd
x86_64_target = x86_64-rumprun-netbsd
x86_64_native_tools = vppapigen
x86_64_uses_dpdk = yes

and in the TLD I did a "make PLATFORM=x86_64 TAG=x86_64_debug bootstrap"
but I am still seeing that vppapigen is not getting built. Any clues?

Thanks,
Nikhil

Nikhil