Dear Folks,
I would like to share my problem with you in order to find solution.
As you can see in vppctl output file, "vppctl show hardware" command result
contains "rx broadcast packets" and "tx broadcast packets". However, when I
used vpp python api to extract these stats, the value of
VNET_INTERFACE_COUNTER_RX_BROADCAST and VNET_INTERFACE_COUNTER_TX_BROADCAST
are stuck on zero incorrectly. attached you can see my python script and
its output and vppctl command output. This behavior exists in multicast
stats.

Best Regards,

vppctl output: https://pastebin.com/zXrArE4b
Python Script: https://pastebin.com/gDJbH1if