I am very grateful to you for your advice!
I have tested it,But there is something wrong. when I receive an arp or ICMP
packet from a l2 subif  that joins to bd 200 and encapsulates vlan 200,the
reply packet that send from the subif does not have the vlan tag 200. Any more
other configurations should I set?

可用于iOS的myMail发送