Hi Ed,

Thank you for looking at my change, and I apologize for some laziness -- I
should have made it more clear that I was only doing part of the job -- not
adding the needed ifeq's so that this Fedora stuff would be isolated from
other platforms. I leave it to somebody else to finish the job.

Ouch, even the line I was most proud of has a glitch:
+       @sudo -E dnf debuginfo-install $(CONFIRM) glibc openssl-libs
mbedtls-devel zlib openssl-libs

I did not mean to add openssl-libs at the end (it already shows earlier in
the line). The main goody (for Fedora) is that "dnf debuginfo-install" as
opposed to simply "debuginfo-install" made an error disappear. The latter
fails in an ungraceful fashion; I have not looked into that very deeply.

Burt