Dear All,

I am trying to create 64k PPPoE sessions with VPP but VPP crashes after
creating 216 sessions each time. From the system logs it seems that it crashes
while trying to register a node and that node’s index is greater than the limit
(1024). (attached screenshot of the trace)

>From the “show vlib graph”, I can see that two new nodes are registered for
>each session i.e. pppoe_session0-tx and pppoe_session0-output.

Can someone guide me to how to increase the upper limit on the number of nodes?

Regards,

Abeeha Aqeel

Sent from Mail for Windows 10