From: Abeeha Aqeel
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2019 5:32 PM
To: dmar...@me.com
Subject: RE: [vpp-dev] VPP register node change upper limit

I am using the vpp pppoe plugin and that’s how its working. I do see an option
in the vnet/interface.c to create interfaces that do not need TX nodes, but I
am not sure how to use that.

Also I can not figure out where the nodes created along with the pppoe sessions
are being used as they do not show up in the “show runtime” or the trace of
packets.