Hi,

My name is Omer and I'm planning to start using VPP as part of a project
I'm working on. I was trying to find an answer to the following question
but without much success. I was hoping you might have the answer.
VPP provides the I/S for developing custom plugins that can be hooked into
a graph of nodes. I've only seen examples for such plugins written in the C
language and was wondering whether other languages Go, for instance, can
also be used to write such plugins.

Waiting to hear from you,
Omer.