Hi all,

I had a few naive questions related to unit test framework of VPP.

1. I see these files in test_xxx (e.g. test_mheap, test_fifo). Are these
test programs still maintained ? If so, how are they invoked/run ?

If I am correct Functional tests invoked from "make test" invoke the
Python Functional test framework in (test/*) which seems more Traffic
based Functional tests rather than unit tests.

2. What is the status on test-gcov ? As in is it still maintained. I
tried running make test-gcov with subset of test to see the code
coverage of the tests but failed to find any .gcov file getting
generated. Do I have to do anything else ?

Thank you
Sirshak Das