From: Ed Kern (ejk) <e...@cisco.com>
Sent: Monday, July 1, 2019 3:20 PM
To: Florin Coras <fcoras.li...@gmail.com>
Cc: vpp-dev <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>; Dave Barach (dbarach) <dbar...@cisco.com>;
Thomas F Herbert <therb...@redhat.com>
Subject: Re: centos jobs failing

adding thomas directly just to cover my centos base…

TLDR  vpp-ext-deps makefile issues lead to failures resulting in immediate job
failure…..working on workaround while
someone comes up with a real fix.

Packagecloud.io<http://Packagecloud.io>  retention on master APPEARS to be
about a month (unless someone hand removed things and didn’t mention it)

vpp-ext-deps-19.08-6.x86_64.rpm/deb was no longer in the repo as of last 12
hours or so.

On the next verify run (not finding the prebuilt in package cloud) simply built
vpp-ext-deps*.deb
and at the end of that job uploaded it back to package cloud and ‘deb-life’
builds continued as normal

The scripts that build/install  (that are only run when vpp-ext-deps needs to
be hand built (aka not in package cloud))
vpp-ext-deps.rpm
fail…..and have continued to fail ever since..

Ed

PS.. I’ve done a hand upload of the vpp-ext-deps package for rpm so centos
builds SHOULD be working again…at least until
vpp-ext-deps rev’s up (unless we get a fix in place first)

On Jul 1, 2019, at 11:52 AM, Florin Coras