Hi Balaji,

As far as I know, VPP doesn't have link monitoring to switch routes.
But as you said, I added a cron job to check link status and switch
routes on failure.
I added each interface route to a particular FIB table. This way I am
able to use ping 8.8.8.8 source wan0 or wan1.

Is this the correct way?

Thanks!