> On 16 Oct 2019, at 16:14, Chuan Han via Lists.Fd.Io
> <chuanhan=google....@lists.fd.io> wrote:
>
> Hi, vpp experts,
>
> We are trying to make basic l2 bridge works within vpp.
>
> We have two servers: r230 and r740, each of which has two phy nics. Two
> servers are connected via cable. On each server, we bring these two nics into
> the same vpp instance and put them into the same l2 bridge. We tried sending
> traffic using ixia. However, ixia shows ping does not work.
>
> I attached the topology, vpp conf files, startup conf file, and logs.
>
> Please advise where we could make it wrong.
>
> Thanks.
> Chuan
> <r230 vpp.conf><r740 vpp.conf><r230 vpp startup.cfg><r740 vpp
> startup.cfg><r740.log><r230.log><vpp testbed -
> bridge.pdf>-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
>
> View/Reply Online (#14189): https://lists.fd.io/g/vpp-dev/message/14189
> Mute This Topic: https://lists.fd.io/mt/34655826/675642
> Group Owner: vpp-dev+ow...@lists.fd.io

On the 1st look everything look ok including the packet trace.
Can you try to clear counters* and enable packet trace on both instances.
Then send known number of packets and find put where drop happens by looking
into same outputs you already shared.....

* "clear int", "clear run", "clear trace"

--
Damjan