Hmm. Almost if not all of those are due to the newly introduced (by me...)
vec_set_len() macro https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/vpp/+/21935
vec_reset_len() now use it, and setting len to 0 is always fine whatever the
vector length, so the ASSERT((l) <= vec_max_len(v)) in vec_set_len() confuses
Coverity.
I am not familiar with the Coverity UI, but if we change the ASSERT() to ignore
the 0 case, will that silence Coverity? Or do we have to mark every single
report as a false positive?

Ben