Hi Dave,

Thank you for your reply.

We made a lot of change for SRv6 mobile on the different repository/branch. So,
I merged al changes happened on the different repo/branch into my local vpp
branch which was cloned from gerrit vpp repo. So, I guess this might not be a
single, flattened commit…. Even though adding “Signed-off-by” statement in the
merge commit, I could see the same error….

If possible, we would like to keep the commit history for SRv6 mobile. Do you
have any idea how to merge the change from the different repo/branch into vpp
for the review.

Thanks,
Tetsuya