Hi Ole-san,

Happy to hear you again. I will meet you at next IETF.

All commits were already completed on our different repository in GitHub. There
is no in progress commit and so I don’t think I can use the squash…. I tried to
do “git merge” from our repository to the “topic” branch based on
gerrit.fd.io/vpp.git <http://gerrit.fd.io/vpp.git> repo. Even though adding the
“Signed-off-by” statement for 3 committers in the merge commit, I could not
solve the issue…

There are a lot of commits happened on our different repository (roughly 100+)
which was done by 3 contributors. I don’t think all commits happened on our
different repo were signed off….

I think only way is to retrieve the change happened on our different repo and
then apply it to the topic branch based on vpp.git repo. In this case, I can
create the flattened commit but all past commit log could be gone…. So, I am
asking if there is a way to make a flattened commit with keeping the past
commit log.

Thanks,
Tetsuya