Hi Team,

We areĀ  trying to implement a plugin to process all packets on virtual
interface.
We are doing spanĀ  from physical interface to virtual interface on vpp,by
running plugin arc node with interface-output.
We are facing some problems.

Could you please help us to resolve the issue by giving your valuable
inputs/suggestions in this regard?.

Steps:
=====
1. Creating virtual interface
cmd: create vhost-user socket /var/run/vpp/vhost1.sock
2.Spanning packet received from physical interface to virtual interface
cmd: set interface span GigabitEthernet0/8/0 destination VirtualEthernet0/0/0
both
3.Enable my plugin to process all packets on virtual interface.
cmd: myplugin enable-disable VirtualEthernet0/0/0

Problems:
========
1. Couldn't receive packets from virtual interface using myplugin(while
mirroring from physical interface).
2.For debugging in VPP nodes ,tried to add clib
messages(clib_warning,clib_unix_warning,clib_error,clib_unix_error) using
library but we couldn't get any debug message. Even we didn't get debug
messages from dpdk-input and ethernet-input nodes.
3. In general , in VPP , how to enable to debug each node ?
4. Any input /document related to virtual interface packet processing ?

VPP version:
20.01-rc0~519-g669f4e341

Our plugin implementation:

Thank You very much in advance .
Awaiting for your reply as early as possible .

Thanks & Regards,
MuthuKumar S