From: Dave Barach (dbarach) <dbar...@cisco.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 8:41:20 PM
To: Muthukumar Sivaperumal <muthukumar.sivaperu...@veryxtech.com>;
vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io>
Subject: RE: [vpp-dev] VPP New plugin intergation

Does “show interface VirtualEthernet0/0/0 features” show your output feature?

You might try “trace add dpdk-input 10” and “show trace” to see what’s
happening to packet received on GigabitEthernet0/8/0.

The story about debug messages not appearing makes me wonder if you’re actually
running the code that you think you’re running.

Try running vpp manually: “.../build-root/build-vpp_debug_native/vpp unix
interactive” and see if your message appear. If not, work out what’s going on
before you do anything else...

HTH... Dave