Hi,

> I have tried with GCC  (gcc version 7.3.1 20180303 (Red Hat 7.3.1-5)
> (GCC)) , but still facing the compilation error.

I just reproduced the issue with GCC-7 for release builds, however GCC-8 and
GCC-9 works fine. If possible, please use GCC-8 for that:
~# yum install devtoolset-8-libasan-devel devtoolset-8
~# make rebuild-release VPP_EXTRA_CMAKE_ARGS=-DENABLE_SANITIZE_ADDR=ON
CC=/opt/rh/devtoolset-8/root/bin/gcc

To be honest, I am using GCC-9 myself. Address Sanitizer always get a lot of
bugfixes/enhancements with each update...

> Another issue I am facing while bringing up debug sanitized build in api

Please at least share the whole backtrace, there are not enough information
here.

Best
ben