> On 9 Jan 2020, at 16:50, Paul Vinciguerra <pvi...@vinciconsulting.com> wrote:
>

> Is there any objection to adding a tls listener and an instance to the stats
> client to vpp_papi?

Use grpc as transport?

Cheers,
Ole

>>> On Jan 9, 2020, at 6:45 AM, Vratko Polak -X (vrpolak - PANTHEON
>>> TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) via Lists.Fd.Io <vrpolak=cisco....@lists.fd.io>
>>> wrote:
>>>

>> CSIT uses VPP API via socket (tunneled over SSH) for most interactions.
>>
>> We also read stats for just one (I think) purpose,
>> reading runtime stats (/sys/node).
>> The way we do that is historical and convoluted,
>> for the result see INFO line at [1].
>>
>> Looking at the result, the appropriate API way
>> would be to use send some _dump message
>> and process the _details responses, one per node name.
>>
>> Vratko.
>>
>> [1]
>> https://logs.fd.io/production/vex-yul-rot-jenkins-1/csit-vpp-perf-verify-master-2n-clx/58/archives/log.html.gz#s1-s1-s1-s1-s1-t1-k2-k9-k1-k1-k4-k1

  • ... Christian Hopps
    • ... Ole Troan
      • ... Christian Hopps
      • ... Christian Hopps
        • ... Ole Troan
          • ... Christian Hopps
            • ... Ole Troan
              • ... Christian Hopps
                • ... Vratko Polak -X (vrpolak - PANTHEON TECHNOLOGIES at Cisco) via Lists.Fd.Io
                • ... Paul Vinciguerra
                • ... Ole Troan
                • ... Paul Vinciguerra
                • ... Ole Troan