From: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io <vpp-dev@lists.fd.io> On Behalf Of Kusuma DS via
Lists.Fd.Io
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2020 12:34 AM
To: Florin Coras <fcoras.li...@gmail.com>
Cc: vpp-dev@lists.fd.io
Subject: Re: [vpp-dev] Query about internal apps

Hi Florin,

I wanted to avoid using session api.
I meant host stack is session apis.

Is there any method to send the data to internal apps?

Regards,
Kusuma

On Wed, 11 Mar, 2020, 11:56 PM Florin Coras,
<fcoras.li...@gmail.com<mailto:fcoras.li...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Kusuma,

Not sure I understand the question. You want to deliver data to internal
applications (supposedly using the session layer) without going through nodes
like ip-local?

If not, what do you mean by “sending through host stack”?