Hi,
We are trying to install VPP in offline mode i.e without internet connection.
For that, we cloned the VPP github repository ( https://github.com/FDio/vpp )
and executed build-root/vagrant/build.sh (this requires internet connection) as
per the link
https://wiki.fd.io/view/VPP/Pulling,_Building,_Running,_Hacking_and_Pushing_VPP_Code.
 This generates .deb (for Ubuntu) and .rpm (for Centos) files inĀ
vpp/build-root. We then tried and execute dpkg -i /vpp/build-root/*.deb and rpm
-i /vpp/build-root/*.rpm for Ubuntu and Centos respectively (without internet
connection).
Executing these commands gave following output
a) On Ubuntu : Attached Error_VPP_Installation_Ubuntu
The logs shows error regarding few packages (for ex:- python3-vpp-api and
vpp-api-python) but still we could see VPP installed and working fine.
b) On Centos : AttachedĀ Error_VPP_Installation_Centos
The logs shows few missing dependencies which requires internet connection to
download. Because of this, VPP is not getting installed on Centos.

Is there anything we are missing on our side? Also, please suggest is there any
other way by which we can install VPP on a host without internet connection?