Am Di., 12. Mai 2020 um 10:00 Uhr schrieb Damjan Marion via lists.fd.io
<dmarion=me....@lists.fd.io>:

> > On 12 May 2020, at 03:40, Lijian Zhang <lijian.zh...@arm.com> wrote:

Yeah, but Ubuntu 20.04 and Debian Sid are in the process of removing
python2 support and that creates a whole bunch of other problems. Removing
the python2 deb references from `make install-dep` is relatively simple,
but cleaning up the debian rules and control files without breaking support
for older Ubuntu and Debian releases is more complicated.

Andreas

--

Andreas Schultz