Hi,

I was running VPP on my VM without any issues. But recently due to a lab
maintenance, the VM was powered off. But now I am not able to bring it up.
Getting the error "unknown input dpdk  dev 0000:0b:00.0"

-- I have ensured the ethernet interface is set to DOWN so that VPP takes
control of it.
-- As shown below, I have ensured the ethernet port number/PCI number is
listed in the startup.conf file so that dpdk can start using the port

*dpdk {  dev 0000:0b:00.0}*
-- I have also ensured the line having "*gid vpp"* is commented out in the
startup.conf. What else could I be missing.

root@ubuntu-10-37-3-75
:~/VPP-NEW/vpp/build-root/install-vpp_debug-native/vpp/bin# ./vpp -c
../etc/vpp/startup.conf
vlib_call_all_config_functions: unknown input `dpdk  dev 0000:0b:00.0 '

Regards