Hi Chetan,

I added the PCI address into the whitelist configuration of the startup.conf
Yes I did load both kernel modules: uio and pci_generic
Pls find the output that you asked for.

root@ubuntu-10-37-3-75:~/VPP-NEW/vpp/build-root/install-vpp_debug-native/vpp/bin#
lsmod | grep uio
igb_uio                20480  0
uio_pci_generic        16384  0
uio                    20480  2 igb_uio,uio_pci_generic

root@ubuntu-10-37-3-75:~/VPP-NEW/vpp/build-root/install-vpp_debug-native/vpp/bin#
ethtool -i ens192
driver: vmxnet3
version: 1.5.0.0-k-NAPI