Hello all,

I ran into a problem when working with l2/l3 cross connect.

For example, I create two *tap* interfaces in different network namespaces and
L2 cross-connect inside a vpp instance. Set up addresses - ping works.
But, if i delete the target namespace from the host - ping continues to work.
I've tested it with *l2xc/l3xc + tap/tun* - the result is the same.
Moreover, I see the same behavior with *l2xc +* *af-packet* if I configure it
via vpp api. But unfortunately I can't reproduce it using vppctl...
Does anyone have any idea?

I've created a JIRA issue with steps to reproduce -
https://jira.fd.io/browse/VPP-2006

Thanks