Hi Artem,

As far as I know, netns in the host is just a binding (mounting point) to
the netns. If you delete the file (in /var/run/netns/ or something), you
just lose the way to connect to it. But the netns will be still in the
kernel until you delete all the interfaces from it (maybe except lo).

--
Best regards
Stanislav Zaikin