Hi Sastry,

The loop issue with BFD in our case we resolved by installing mpls php
route with eos. Earlier we had installed the mpls php route without eos.
Our case was mpls php with IPv4 forward. However from the config you shared
your case seems to be with MPLS ingress??

Thanks,
Rajith

--
NOTICE TO
RECIPIENT This e-mail message and any attachments are
information about Rtbrick, please visit us at www.rtbrick.com
<http://www.rtbrick.com>