HI Sastry,

For VPN v4 session,  labelled IPvx route(for ingressing) and mpls route(for
egressing) need to be set up. Can you check if they are getting
programmed correctly into VPP. The Labeled route seems to be OK from the
o/p you have pasted.

Thanks,
Rajith

--
NOTICE TO
RECIPIENT This e-mail message and any attachments are
information about Rtbrick, please visit us at www.rtbrick.com
<http://www.rtbrick.com>