Hi Kunal,

First of all, that’s a lot of workers. For this test, could you just reduce the
number to 1? All of them, including worker 0 are spinning empty on both server
and client, i.e., loop/s > 1M.

Beyond that, the only thing I’m noticing is that the client is very bursty,
i.e., sends up to 42 packets / dispatch but the receiver only gets 4. There are
no drops so it looks like the network is struggling to buffer and deliver the
packets instead of dropping, which might actually help in this case.

How many rx/tx descriptors have you configured for your nics. You can check
with “show hardware”. Could you make sure they’re not more than 256 in
startup.conf?