Hi,

We have two mlx5 interface eth1 and eth2. We configured a rdma host interface
for each of these interface on VPP and further configured bonding on the rdma
interfaces. But when we execute command "show bond" it just shows only 1 active
member.

vpp# show bond
interface name   sw_if_index  mode          load balance  active members members
BondEthernet0    18           lacp          l2            1              2

We verified the bonding configuration on the other side and it seems to be
right. Below is the complete VPP configuration:-

vpp# create int rdma host-if eth1
vpp# create int rdma host-if eth2
vpp# set int state eth1/0 up
vpp# set int state eth2/1 up
vpp# create bond mode lacp id 0
vpp# bond add BondEthernet0 eth1/0
vpp# set int state BondEthernet0 up
vpp# set int state eth1/0 up
vpp# bond add BondEthernet0 eth2/1
vpp# set int state BondEthernet0 up
vpp# set int state eth2/1 up

Are we missing out anything from configuration point of view?

Thanks and Regards,
Chinmaya Agarwal.