Hi,

I could get LACP bonding working with RDMA driver now. I was going through the
RDMA plugin code and found there is a concept of "mode" in RDMA interfaces.
When I modified the interface command like below, I could see the LACP bonding
working:-

vpp# create int rdma host-if eth1 mode ibv
vpp# create int rdma host-if eth2 mode ibv

I was trying to find some documentation on rdma interface modes and their types
i.e. auto, ibv and dv. But could not find any documentation on them. What does
this mode and its type mean in terms of RDMA interfaces?

Thanks and Regards,
Chinmaya Agarwal.