Hi Elias,

We are trying to configure Mellanox ConnectX-5 interface with VPP v22.02 using
RDMA driver. We are able to create rdma interface, but when we try to configure
those rdma interfaces inside lacp bonding we don't see it working. The "show
bond" command only shows one active member rather than two.
Below are the configuration we tried:-
vpp# create int rdma host-if eth1
vpp# create int rdma host-if eth2
vpp# set interface promiscuous on eth1/0
vpp# set interface promiscuous on eth2/1
vpp# set int state eth1/0 up
vpp# set int state eth2/1 up
vpp# create bond mode lacp id 0
vpp# bond add BondEthernet0 eth1/0
vpp# bond add BondEthernet0 eth2/1
vpp# set int state BondEthernet0 up
vpp# set int state eth2/1 up
vpp# set int state eth1/0 up

Can you please tell if we are missing something here?

This issue has been raised on VPP mailing as well:-
https://lists.fd.io/g/vpp-dev/topic/94956154#22183

Thanks and Regards,
Chinmaya Agarwal