Hi,

Please, I will like to know if VPP can be used as an SCTP loadbalancer.

I could not find much reference about this..

Checking the help options for the lb command shows only tcp/udp

vpp#
vpp# lb ?
  lb as                                    lb as <vip-prefix> [*protocol
  lb conf                                  lb conf [ip4-src-address <addr>]
  lb flush vip                             lb flush vip <prefix> [protocol
(tcp|udp) port <n>]
  lb set interface nat4                    lb set interface nat4 in <intfc>
[del]
  lb set interface nat6                    lb set interface nat6 in <intfc>
[del]
  lb vip                                   lb vip <prefix> [protocol *(tcp|udp)
*port <n>] [encap (gre6|gre4|l3dsr|nat4|nat6)] [dscp <n>] [type
(nodeport|clusterip) target_port <n>] [new_len <n>] [del]

If yes, kindly share documentation reference (or sample config if possible).

Thanks