Hi,

That may very well be a problem introduced by the move of connects to first
worker. Unfortunately, I we don’t have tests for all of those corner cases yet.

However, to replicate this issue, could you provide a bit more details about
your setup and the exact backtrace? It looks like you’re leverage cut-through
sessions so the server and client are attached to the same vpp instance? Also,
could you try vpp latest to see check if the issue still persists?