Hi,

First of all, could you try this [1] with latest vpp? It’s really interesting
that iperf does not exhibit this issue.

Regarding your config, some observations:
- I see you have configured 4 worker. I would then recommend to use 4 rx-queues
and 5 tx-queues (main can send packets), as opposed to 2.
- tcp defaults to cubic, so config can be omitted.
- evt_qs_memfd_seg is not deprecated, so it can be omitted as well
- any particular reason for "set interface rx-mode eth1 polling”? dpdk
interfaces are in polling mode by default
- you’re using binary api socket "api-socket-name /run/vpp/api.sock”. That
works, but going forward we’ll slowly deprecate that api. So it’d recommend
using the app socket api. See for instance [2] for changes needed to session
stanza and vcl.

[1] https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/vpp/+/38529
[2] https://wiki.fd.io/view/VPP/HostStack/LDP/iperf