Peiter,

Per your previous request, I have cherry-picked both 46038 and 46929 into stable/2610 and stable2606 branches.

I will merge them once they have been verified.

Thanks,
-daw-

On 10/9/26 12:36 PM, Jerome Tollet via lists.fd.io wrote:
+1

*De : *[email protected] <[email protected]> de la part de Dave Wallace via lists.fd.io <[email protected]>
*Date : *vendredi, 9 octobre 2026 à 18:36
*À : *[email protected] <[email protected]>
*Cc : *Pim van Pelt <[email protected]>; Pieter Meyer <[email protected]>; Florin Coras <[email protected]>
*Objet : *Re: [vpp-dev] ip6-nd crash + fix

Thanks Ole!
-daw-

On 10/9/26 12:34 PM, Ole Troan via lists.fd.io wrote:

    Merged. Happy weekend! Ole

        On 9 Oct 2026, at 18:32, Jerome Tollet via lists.fd.io
        <[email protected]> wrote: Hi Pim, Pieter, I
        reproduced the crash on current master, which already includes
        46929: a single NS triggers a SIGSEGV in
        ip6_fib_table_lookup_exact_match. With 46038 PS5 applied, the
        reproducer passes without workers and with two workers. The
        existing TestIPv6.test_ns regression also passes in both
        configurations, including the checks that an unknown target
        does not cause neighbor or /128 route learning. I added
        Code-Review +1: https://gerrit.fd.io/r/c/vpp/+/46038 The two
        fixes are complementary: 46929 defers neighbor learning; 46038
        guards against an absent link-local FIB. Florin, could you
        review/merge this and help arrange backports to stable/2610
        and stable/2606? Thanks, Jerome





-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#27252): https://lists.fd.io/g/vpp-dev/message/27252
Mute This Topic: https://lists.fd.io/mt/121671152/21656
Group Owner: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.fd.io/g/vpp-dev/leave/14379924/21656/631435203/xyzzy 
[[email protected]]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Reply via email to