Hello,

I'm trying to reproduce my i386 setup on a sparc64 testsystem to help
testing vserver.
I patched the 2.4.23 with the v1.22 patch and the
patch-2.4.22-vs1.20-q0.12.diff to use quota.

But I dont have a 'Virtual root device' option in "Block devices --->":

  â â                [*] Normal floppy disk support
â â
  â â                <M> Loopback device support
â â
  â â                < > Network block device support
â â
  â â                Multi-device support (RAID and LVM)  --->
â â
  â â                < > RAM disk support

Experimental is on.

The "(UID24/GID24) Persistent Context ID" for files option is there so
the quota stuff is there.

Is this known on sparc64?

--
NoÃl KÃthe <noel debian.org>