On Friday 02 April 2004 19:59, Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy wrote:

> Anyway - I find the features that FreeVPS describes cool, especially since
> we use VServer for commercial hosting I could really use them, but I do
> not like the idea of having to use a specific kernel, and I am also not
> very confident about the direction of the FreeVPS team. If PSoft folds
> tomorrow, that will be the end of it it seems. FreeVPS does not appear to
> be a community project. There is no FreeVPS mailing list, no discussion of
> its architecture and direction, just continuos announcements about
> features.

Not all of this is true.
The true is:
1. FreeVPS has mailing list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
2. Our team is always open for any discussions about FreeVPS direction.
3. We make new features basing on real user's requests. I think this way of
    "back-pressure" is adequate enought and not so differrent from vserver's.

--
Alexander Suvorov [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Positive Software http://www.psoft.net