Xavier Montagutelli wrote:

Hello list,

I have added a HowTo on the Wiki (Documentation -> HowTo section) to show a way to graph vserver-stat output with cacti.

http://linux-vserver.org/Cacti+configuration

It's quite long, but I hope it's still useable. It has been a bit hard to make this setup, so I think it can be of interest.

Feel free to correct. Or even remove if you think it's useless... You can also contact me if you have problems with the setup (I guess these questions would be off-topic on this list ?), even if cacti remains "black magick" for me after this trial ...

HTH,
Very nice, this will be very useful.

I have been wondering about the best way to monitor network traffic for each individual vserver. Have you done something similar for those statistics as well?

Matt